Stumptown Blue is a photographic celebration of the “feminine” via artistic, beauty, glamour, and boudoir photo sets and video for our standard subscribers, plus a separate section featuring explicit 18+ NSFW erotic art for the pleasure of our After Dark subscribers — from a Portland-based and staffed boutique studio/production house that has been creating artistic still photo sets and videos since 2004.
Every month, we shoot with some of the coolest people in Portland. Our subscribers materially support our efforts to make interesting art. They view our new work published here every month, and can also access our exclusive galleries featuring thousands of high resolution images and videos we created in the past.
You have no idea how valuable your contributions are to us, helping create more interesting, artistic and exciting work every month. You are making a difference!
Start your monthly subscription at any time during the month; your subscription is good for 30 days (one month) from the day you started. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, however there are no refunds.
As a standard subscriber to the Stumptown Blue online magazine, you'll gain access to all the posts in our website galleries in the Fashion, Glamour, Art and Beauty category, including photo sets and videos up to Playboy-style nude (think R-rated, but still hot!), and dozens of "blast from the past" posts from our extensive archives of Paul's photo shoots. Updated randomly several times each month with some of Portland's hottest models as well as talented traveling models who visit Portland from time to time. $5/month, cancelable at any time.
For our sexually adventurous viewers, the After Dark Premium Subscription gives you access to everything included with the Standard Subscription, plus exclusive high resolution, explicit NSFW 18+ erotica, bondage, kink and fetish content produced by Paul Grupp that ranges from artistic and tasteful to self-indulgently wild. LOL. $25/month, cancelable at any time.
Annual After Dark Subscription
You may purchase an After Dark subscription that is good for a full year (12 months) for a single payment of $125 (ordinarily $300 at $25/month - more than half off.
Sign Up With Patreon!
You can sign up for a subscription for stumptownblue.com on our patreon.com/stumptownblue page. They will handle the monthly billing, but all content delivery is on this site. You’ll receive a separate User ID and Password for stumptownblue.com. Click the button below for details.
Sign Up with an Amazon gift card
You can also subscribe by sending us an Amazon (electronic) gift card. Send a $5 gift and receive 30 days of access to our “Standard” subscriber level; a $25 gift for 30 days of access to everything on stumptownblue.com — both “Standard” and “After Dark” levels, or send a $125 card for 12 months of access to the entire site.
IMPORTANT: After you send the card, give us up to a few hours to set up a User ID and Password and get them emailed out to you. It’s a manual process, so if we’re asleep or away from the studio, there may be a delay of a few hours before we send your credentials.
Follow the instructions on the link below. Here are the details:
- Choose email for delivery method and send the card to @.
- Make SURE to put your email address in the message box — that’s where we’ll send your stumptownblue.com User ID and Password.
- Set the delivery date to “Now.”
- Purchase a $5 gift card if you want 30 days of a standard subscription.
- Purchase a $25 gift card for 30 days of access to both standard subscription galleries and After Dark galleries.
- Purchase a $125 gift card for 12 months of access to everything on the site. (BIG savings!)
- If you want to save time and hassle, you can prepay for several months at a time — just set the “quantity” for the number of months you want to sign up for and your subscription will extend for that number of months
- Remember, there are NO refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. We’ll send you a reminder a few days before your subscription expires — just send another gift card before your 30 days are up, and we’ll extend your subscription with the same User ID and Password we originally sent you. If you let your subscription lapse, we’ll need to send you a new set of credentials if you later decide to resubscribe.
If you have ANY problems signing up or getting access, don’t hesitate to email me at @. We appreciate your contributions more than you know, and want to make sure you get everything you pay for!