Stumptown Blue is a photographic celebration of the “feminine” via artistic, beauty, glamour, and boudoir photo sets and video for our standard subscribers, plus a separate section featuring explicit 18+ NSFW erotic art for the pleasure of our After Dark subscribers — from a Portland-based and staffed boutique studio/production house that has been creating artistic still photo sets and videos since 2004.
Every month, we shoot with some of the coolest people in Portland. Our subscribers materially support our efforts to make interesting art. They view our new work published here every month, and can also access our exclusive galleries featuring thousands of high resolution images and videos we created in the past.
You have no idea how valuable your contributions are to us, helping create more interesting, artistic and exciting work every month. You are making a difference!
Important! Your contributions are NEVER spent on equipment or taken as profit — every dollar we receive from subscribers goes directly to our actresses, models, and rarely, rented locations for shoots.
Subscribe Via Patreon
You can sign up for a monthly, six month or annual subscription for stumptownblue.com on our patreon.com/stumptownblue page. They handle the monthly billing, but all content delivery is on this site. You’ll receive a separate User ID and Password for stumptownblue.com. Click the button below to subscribe!
Sign Up with An Amazon Gift Card
Best value and lowest cost!
You can also subscribe by sending us an Amazon (electronic) gift card. Send a $5 gift and receive 30 days of access to our “Standard” subscriber level; a $25 gift for 30 days of access to everything on stumptownblue.com — both “Standard” and “After Dark” levels, or send a $125 card for 12 months of access to the entire site.
Now Wait Just A MINUTE!
If you’re reasonably well informed, you’ll know that the “authorities” warn you never to pay for anything with a gift card. They will tell you that anybody who asks for payment that way is a scammer, and to be avoided at all costs. Yeah? Well, welcome to Amerika in the 21st century. That fact is, the payment processing vendors out there (PayPal, Venmo, Cash Ap, Square, and all the rest) claim that anybody involved in websites offering photos of even half-nekkid women are extremely high risk for things like chargebacks, and they refuse to allow them (that would be me) to use their services to process our payments. Never mind that I have never had a single chargeback or reversal on my account — if I use PayPal to process payments for subscriptions, they will not only close my account, they will ban me for life. There are special services that WILL handle my payments, but it literally costs over $1000 just to set up the account. So rest assured I am NOT a scammer — I’m just trying to do business in today’s crazy world where any viewing of tits and ass is seen as morally reprehensible and must be stamped out. I don’t want to scam you out of $25 and run — I want you to pay me month after month in exchange for my hard work creating photo sets and videos that I know you will enjoy! Nuf said. Don’t sweat it. I’ve been around for years, and I’m not going anywhere with your Amazon gift card.
IMPORTANT: After you send the card, give us up to a few hours to set up a User ID and Password and get them emailed out to you. It’s a manual process, so if we’re asleep or away from the studio, there may be a delay of a few hours before we send your credentials. If more than a few hours passes and you still don’t have your log-in — check to make sure you included your email address with the gift card. Oops!! Amazon doesn’t share your email address unless you include it, so if you think you may have forgotten, just message me and say — “Uh, I just sent you a gift card, but I forgot to give you an email address for you to send the login information to.” And I’ll say, “that’s OK,” and send your login credentials right out.
Follow the instructions on the link below. Here are the details:
- Choose email for delivery method and send the card to @.
- Make SURE to put your email address in the message box — that’s where we’ll send your stumptownblue.com User ID and Password. If you fail to do this, Amazon doesn’t give us any where to send your login info, and you’ll think we’re scammers, and well, we’ll think you’re kinda dumb (just kidding!). But seriously, if you send us a gift card, make sure you also give us a way to contact you and give you your login info. PLEASE!
- Set the delivery date to “Now.”
- Purchase a $5 gift card if you want 30 days of a standard subscription.
- Purchase a $25 gift card for 30 days of access to both standard subscription galleries and After Dark galleries.
- Purchase a $75 gift card for 6 months of access to everything on the site. (BIG savings, convenient!)
- Purchase a $125 gift card for 12 months of access to everything on the site. (BIG savings, convenient!)
- If you want to save time and hassle, you can prepay for several months at a time — just set the “quantity” for the number of months you want to sign up for and your subscription will extend for that number of months
- Remember, there are NO refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. We’ll send you a reminder a few days before your subscription expires — just send another gift card before your 30 days are up, and we’ll extend your subscription with the same User ID and Password we originally sent you. If you let your subscription lapse, we’ll need to send you a new set of credentials if you later decide to resubscribe.
If you have ANY problems signing up or getting access, don’t hesitate to email me at @. We appreciate your contributions more than you know, and want to make sure you get everything you pay for!
"If you sign up through Patreon, start your monthly subscription at any time during the month; and your subscription is good until the end of that month (Patreon's policy, not ours!). If you sign up with an Amazon Gift Card, you get a full month (30 days) of access, regardless of the day you signed up on.
As a standard subscriber to the Stumptown Blue online magazine, you'll gain access to all the posts in our website galleries in the Fashion, Glamour, Art and Beauty category, including photo sets and videos up to Playboy-style nude (think R-rated, but still hot!), and dozens of "blast from the past" posts from our extensive archives of Paul's photo shoots. Updated randomly several times each month with some of Portland's hottest models as well as talented traveling models who visit Portland from time to time. $5/month, cancelable at any time.
For our sexually adventurous viewers, the After Dark Premium Subscription gives you access to everything included with the Standard Subscription, plus exclusive high resolution, explicit NSFW 18+ erotica, bondage, kink and fetish content produced by Paul Grupp that ranges from artistic and tasteful to self-indulgently wild. LOL. $25/month, cancelable at any time.
Annual After Dark Subscription
You may purchase an After Dark subscription that is good for a full year (12 months) for a single payment of $125 (ordinarily $300 at $25/month - more than half off.